I recently got an email from a wonderful woman named Jorden at CSN Stores with an opportunity to either purchase and review one of their products using a $15 giftcard or to give the $15 giftcard away to one of my blog readers. Naturally, I quickly went to the site and started to look for a product that I would find useful. I paused and made a realization. I wouldn’t have the opportunity to even do this review if I didn’t have an audience to write to. I wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity without an audience.
You guys have shown me so much love and support through your comments and it’s time for me to give back to you. Hopefully you will find the products on CSN as desirable as I do.
CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything that you’d ever want…from modern office furniture, to cute stuff for your dorm room, and dependable cookware! There are so many things I want to buy for my apartment next year!
Did I mention the amazing prices? No? Okay, well they have AMAZING prices!
By this point you’re most likely saying “Yeah, yeah! How do I enter?”
1.Leave a comment on this post with your best advice for a new home-renter!
2.Subscribe to my blog via e-mail or a reader. If you do this leave a comment on this post telling me that you did with your e-mail so that I can contact you.
3. If you love my blog become a follower. If you do this leave a comment on this post telling me that you did with your e-mail so that I can contact you.
4. Leave one of your favorite Bible verse as a comment!
-Sorry, this giveaway is only open to residents of the US and Canada.
-This giveaway will end Sunday, February 6th at Midnight EST.
-I will email the winner, who will have 48 hours to respond by email or I will have to pick a new winner.
-Please leave your email in each entry so I have a way of contacting you if you win.
(Thank you Katie for helping me out with all of this! I'm excited to be hosting this!)
How Tue Survive the First Week of Your Spring Semester
- Learn to love coffee. Any type. Don’t be picky. It runs out quickly around here.
- Befriend random people at café tables! This might sound intimidating, but trust me on this one. When you need a place to do homework during lunch, there will be no tables available.
- Do not wait to buy your textbooks the day before class. They will not be available. If you do, accept the fact that you will now have to spend even more money on the already overpriced textbooks for shipping.
- Bundle up! Be prepared for 10 degree weather (but don’t forget the wind chill)! It feels like 2 degrees.
- Accept that fact that people will be partying the first week. Expect to wake up at 3 a.m. when all the drunken kids start rolling back in to the dorm. How do you recover from such disrupted sleep? Refer to tip one.
- Don't forget to bring your goggles and wear closed toed shoes to lab. They WILL drop you from the class and you WILL be behind in your major.
- Save yourself from embarrassment. Don't sneeze during a lecture of over 300 kids. You will get stared at (especially if you have a high pitched sneeze like me).
- Learn how to read a syllabus. This is all you do the first week.
- Be aggressive. If you go to drop/add and see that there is only one spot left in a class that you want, you better type that CRN into your schedule as it is the only thing between you and heaven. Otherwise, forget it.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Don't underestimate how big campus is. New classrooms mean more walking around trying to find them.